Having a Bright Hill Funeral will enable you to, with our help, organise an affordable but very meaningful funeral for your loved one. Please note at this time we do not undertake burials.
- We will meet with you in the comfort of your own home to discuss your requirements and complete any paperwork, this is a very simple process.
- Doctors fees if applicable will be paid on your behalf.
- Your loved one will be cared for until the day of the funeral and the chapel of rest will be available for you to visit.
- We supply a simple and very respectful oak veneer coffin.
- On the day of the funeral, your loved one will be transported to the crematorium in our vehicle.
- Upon arrival at the crematorium for the service, your loved one will already be in situ.
- The service will take place with a minister or celebrant of your choice, or we can help you with your options.
- We will return your loved ones ashes to you in one of our sunflower scattering tubes, for you to then decide in your own time what you would like to do.
- We do ask that the full payment is made once you have decided to use us, however if there are difficulties in this area we will of course be flexible.
- We want what is a very difficult time to be as stress free for you as possible.
With ceremony costs: £2650 inclusive
Firstly we will meet with you at home to help you complete the necessary paperwork.
Your loved ones will be cared for until the day of the funeral with the Chapel of rest available during normal working hours.
The ashes will be delivered back to you so as a family you can decide in your own time what you would like to do. It really is a personal choice. and again, we can help with suggestions.
Without ceremony costs: £2100 inclusive