Having a Bright Hill Funeral will enable you to, with our help, organise an affordable but very meaningful funeral for your loved one. Please note at this time we do not undertake burials.
Sunflower Signature Funeral With Ceremony
- We will meet with you in the comfort of your own home to discuss your requirements and complete any paperwork, this is a very simple process.
- Doctors fees if applicable will be paid on your behalf.
- Your loved one will be cared for until the day of the funeral and the chapel of rest will be available for you to visit.
- We supply a simple and very respectful oak veneer coffin.
- On the day of the funeral, your loved one will be transported to the crematorium in our vehicle.
- Upon arrival at the crematorium for the service, your loved one will already be in situ.
- The service will take place with a minister or celebrant of your choice, or we can help you with your options.
- We will return your loved ones ashes to you in one of our sunflower scattering tubes, for you to then decide in your own time what you would like to do.
- We do ask that the full payment is made once you have decided to use us, however if there are difficulties in this area we will of course be flexible.
- We want what is a very difficult time to be as stress free for you as possible.
Price- £2965 inclusive
Direct to Crematorium
Your loved one will be cared for until the day of the funeral. On the day a simple respectful cremation will take place and we offer two options-
Option 1: The cremation will take place at the Isle of Wight Crematorium. There will be no formal service but small family groups are welcome to come along to say your own personal and private farewell. Price- £2300 inclusive.
Option 2: The cremation will take place at a mainland crematorium. This will be an unattended service on a date and at a time chosen by Bright-Hill. Price- £1500 inclusive.
* Please note chapel of rest visits are not included in Direct to Crematorium options.
It is important to say there is no right or wrong way to organise a funeral. It is how you as a family would like it to be that is very important to me, and I will be here for you every step of the way to guide and help you 🌻